Pea Pods Pre-school 3/4 year old Program provides an atmosphere that encourages social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth.
Our quality thematic units are the basis for stories, finger plays songs, arts and crafts, creative activities and games. Each pre-school family receives their own monthly calendar. This calendar will walk you through the preschool year with weekly themes and monthly topics. The children will also learn shapes, colors, numbers, letters and site words for kindergarten readiness.
Our parents board is set up to give you information that pertains to your child's classroom Mailboxes in the classroom send home information daily. Daily care sheets are given out at the end of the day to let you know how thier day was.
Our qualified and dedicated staff strives to encourage and nurture creativity and independence in all children. Our lead Preschool teacher currently holds her degree in early childhood education. Our assistant teacher has a Child Development Associates (CDA).
Pre-School Supply List
- Two full changes of clothing including but not limited to shirts, pants, socks, and underwear. A second pair of shoes is also recommended.
- Bed sheets and small blanked (crib size sheets fit perfectly over our cots), please to do not bring bulky full-sized blankets quilts or pillow.
- Blankets must be taken home every Friday, or when necessary to be cleaned, and returned on the following Monday.
- Boots should be provided especially from October through April. Children love to play in the snow. Please provide snow pants, a hat and mittens.
- Please refrain from leaving bulky backpacks and diaper bags in a child's cubby.
- Breakfast, lunch, and two snacks are provided by Pea Pods. Please do not send personal snacks or bag lunches with your child unless they are for health or religious reasons.
- Children in diapers or pull-ups need to bring in a supply of diapers and a box of wipes for there child.
- All personal items brought from home must be labeled with a child's name.